Worker Co-Ops and the Solidarity Economy in Worcester Massachusetts.
Connect, Strategize, and Build Together.
MARCH 16th and 17th —
Information and updates can be found on our event website
* *LOCATION: *Both days of the convening will be hosted at
*Worcester CleanTech Incubator,* located at 50 Portland Street,
Worcester, MA. It is heated and wheelchair accessible. Easy to
access by walking, cycling, and public transportation. Free
parking is available on the weekends and easy to find via
their Visitor Parking Guide.
* *TRAVEL: *If you need a ride or are able to offer one, please plug
your information into our Carpool Spreadsheet.
* *FOOD: *Light breakfast, coffee and lunch will be provided on both
days of the convening. If you have any dietary restrictions and
didn’t indicate them during your eventbrite registration, please
send them to me as soon as you can!
* *FUN: *Following day 1 of the convening, we’ll be hosting an open
mic and social at The Firehouse (126 Eastern Ave) in Worcester
starting at 5pm. Food will be provided and friends are welcome.
To sign up for the open mic: Please click here
* *HOUSING: *If you indicated a need for housing in your
registration, you will be receiving your homestay information
shortly. *If you did not indicate a need for housing and need it
in order to attend both days of the convening, please get in
contact with me (*email@example.com) and Addison
(*firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible.
We will do our best to accomodate you!
* *AGENDA: *Full agendas for both days can be found on our website.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach
out! Looking forward to seeing you on March 16th and/or March 17th.
All the best,
Amethyst Carey, Emily Kawano, and the Convening Logistics Team